Friday, January 4, 2013

Katy

Over the summer, Kaitlyn asked me to make her a wedding dress.  I had taken some pictures of her with my older film camera in effort to get through some expired film.  I forgot all about it, then turned it in.  She loved the little dress and literally wore it out.  Blown seams, ripped and stained.  Loved, loved, loved. :)
--the pictures are a little under exposed--I hope you can make out what it looked like.
 One summer day I walked outside and saw this under the swing.

 Jack walked Katy down the aisle.



 Pretty bride! (in about 20 years)  What do you think, Robyn?  :)
 And here are some random pictures of the Spit.  I had to take photos of it to turn in to the state when Evan and I were working on it over the summer.
Hopefully we'll finish the project in 2013.

 

1 comment: